Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

Lucy decided that she wanted to be a giraffe this year... and I have to say, that she was possibly the cutest giraffe I have ever seen!
She didn't like to have the hat part on, but that was okay... she was still cute anyway...

 And Jason's favorite part of the costume was the tail... Lucy however, was concerned every time she felt it that it was a poop! 
We had our ward trunk or treat Saturday night - Lucy was great for that... but was amazed that if she walked up to someone and said Trunk or Treat they would just give her a prize!  She thought that was just crazy!  She was very shy for the whole thing, but did say thank you - even if most of the people didn't hear her!  Then when she got done visiting people, she came and sat on the tailgate with me to hand our stuff to the kids coming by... I was happy to see that she was more excited to give things out than get them in her bucket! 

Sunday we had a big family dinner at our house - so that the kids could have a good time without going out trick-or-treating.  It was a mad house, but I think everyone had a good time!  I know Lucy, Jason and I did!  It was funny to watch all of the kids in the house, running around in their costumes... laughing and playing, and then stopping to fight over who got to hand stuff out when the doorbell rang!  Good times!

3 comments:

Nellie Hoskins said...

Thanks for going to all that trouble and for inviting us. We had a great time. love, Mom

Robyn said...

you're right, she is a cute giraffe

Callie said...

Yes, thanks for having us! So glad I discovered your blog now, so I can stalk you. ;)