Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Lucy, Opie and a shower
Seriously... these two girls keep me laughing more often than not! I was giving Lucy a shower a little bit ago (because, like her daddy.. she likes to stand under the running water for like 20 minutes at a time - so a shower is more fun for her most of the time than a bath) and Opie of course had to be in there with us... but she was trying to catch the water to drink it as it came down... instead of just waiting for it to collect in the tub and then lick it up. I went to get the camera to document it, but of course by the time I got back, they were both done with the game. How cute it is though to see Opie doing that and then Lucy reach up with her little itty bitty hand to pat Opie's face! They are great friends already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe that I missed the post with Opie's pictures...She's SO cute. I'm so glad she's such a good dog. Lives up to her Great Dane reputation that we all want in a dream dog. I'm sure you'll have all kinds of stories to tell. How fun!!
Such cuties!!!
Post a Comment