Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lu-Lu in a Tu-Tu

sooo... Lucy-Lu turned 8 months on the 21st of August - what has happened to my little baby? She is growing so fast and so big! It is fun to see her doing new things, but sad at the same time... I kinda wish that she would stay little little forever, but it is sooo awesome to see her start to crawl, learning to talk more, understanding things we say and being able to let us know that she is happy or sad, discovering new things that she likes - mostly food and juice! Sooo fun! I also love that now she will hold her arms out to me whenever I am in the room... like... "hey!!! That's MY Mom.. and I want her!!" so nice to feel like I can fix any problem!

Anyway... my Mom and I took Lucy to Denver on Thursday to take some pictures of her at the Temple. One day a few months ago Jason and I opened our door and found a little Tu-Tu out there --- soooo soooo cute! so that is what we did her pictures in. I, of course, think she is the cutest little baby there could ever be, but in this case, everyone that has seen the pictures agrees with me!



No comments: