Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wowzers, Kate, star... or something





This morning - bright and... well... not really bright... but early... my friend April and her family left to go back to Santa Clara... and man, I am going to miss them! Isn't it funny how friends are made in the strangest of times and circumstances, but looking back at it you can see the Lord's hand in the way things happen? This is totally one of those situations... I don't make good friends too often or too easy - I have lots of friends... but the close ones that you can hang out with all the time and feel comfortable with them (enough to sound goofy more often than not) is just rare - April feels more like a sister than just a friend... so man... I'm gonna miss having her just upstairs! Some memories to go on...

Mike (the husband) - you ROCK at singing man!

April (the wife) - calling me Kate... that's what my family called me when I was little - but now it's just my sister and my mom that call me that, but it makes me feel all happy - so thanks!

Isaiah (the oldest) - at 4 you totally crack me up! (the whole summer Isaiah has been complaining that he wanted to go home, but Friday night he said that he wanted to stay here - because of me - well - really because of the XBOX, but we'll just say it is me, cause it makes me feel better!)

Joshua (the youngest) - I loved that at 1 1/2 he knew that he could come down and knock on my door anytime - and that he could make Lucy laugh! He had the funniest laugh himself, so how could you not laugh with him?


ALREADY MISS YOU GUYS!!!


1 comment:

Mily said...

Yay! I found you guys! What is april making?