What I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Working at MCI and loving it because I was making $11 an hour - thought I was hot stuff!!
2. Dating and wondering why they were all such.... um.... winners!!
3. Playing with Liyah as much as time would allow.
4. Bugging Clint and Erin about when they were going to have a baby already.
5. thinking about going on a mission
5 things on my to-do list today...
1. help mom
2. spend time with Grandpa
3. Make Lucy laugh
4. try on clothes with my friend
5. Try to help all of my family know how much I love them
5 favorite snacks...
1. cheese
2. tortilla chips
3. tortilla warmed up with a little butter and a little sugar (33 seconds in the microwave and it is perfect!
4. Cocoa Roasted Almonds
5. Grilled Cheese crackers
5 jobs I've had...
1. Nanny
2. USAFA Financing department
3. Compaq
4. MCI
5. Mommy - this is by far my favorite!
5 things I would do with a million dollars...
1. Pay off all our debt
2. Take my whole family to Alaska and on a cruise
3. buy a modest comfortable home
4. buy a mini-van (I'm a dork...i know!!)
5. invest the rest to have fun with later
5 things that made me laugh this week...
1. Lucy playing peek-a-boo
2. Lucy going crazy in the bathtub (check out the video of that one - too funny!)
3. Grandpa tooting while he was asleep, then turning to look at me and say "so sorry" then going right back to sleep.
4. Jason's fashion sense
5. Picturing Cambria flexing her butt at the beach
5 people I tag to answer these questions...
1. April
2. Ruth
3. Michelle
4. Robyn
5. Shanda
No comments:
Post a Comment