
Yesterday Lucy-lu turned 9 months old. I am not so sure where the time has gone, but I can say for sure that it has been a great time! I took some pictures of her yesterday and just can't believe how much she has changed... she is so much a little girl now, and not so much my little tiny baby!








Some of our new favorite tricks:
to 30 minutes at a time
*Growling and panting - who needs a dog when you have a little baby? Seriously! Lucy loves to pant - not sure where she picked that one up, but it is pretty funny! And she learned how to growl too - again - not sure where she learned this, but when she gets mad at something she will let it know!
*gravity is not always our friend - we got this lesson the hard way on Friday when Lucy took her first big tumble... she launched herself off of our bed face first to the floor... the garbage can met her half way there and left some little marks... all in all, it wasn't too bad of a way to learn the lesson - but I about lost it when it happened!
*Cooking with Mom is great - she will now sit on the counter and talk to me and "cook" with me - she has some spoons that she can play with while I do my work - and that is great fun!
*Teeth are for more than just looks - for the longest time Lucy didn't get the concept of using her teeth to actually chew food... she has now gotten that down pretty good though - and enjoys chewing on rice and apples.
Jason and I just feel so blessed to be parents, but it is even cooler to know that we get to be Lucy's Mom and Dad! She is so fun to have in our family and we are enjoying every minute of it!
3 comments:
Josh and I were noticing how grown up Lucy looks. She is so cute and really getting her own personality it seems!
Hi yah...I love your hair dark! As cliche as it always sounds to say that our babies are all grown up it is still true and no one gets it until it is their baby. You can imagine how it will be to say she is in Kindergarten??
Also there are pictures of our decorating project if you click Kim*Erin on my 'Family' links the story is all there. Although you don't get the real effect because there is no before pictures.
LuLu is amazing! We love being so close and watching her grow!
Post a Comment