Our Crazy Happy Life
You're teaching her well!! You know we have not played once since we played with you guys. I can't believe how big she's getting!
Lucy is too cute! Talia got so excited to see Lucy and your horse!
Lucy ROCKS our socks off!!
Katie...what do you mean "painstakingly". Is that even a word? I LOVE your blog..it always makes me smile...mom
O man that is WAY to cute! I can't wait to see you guys! She is getting SO big I can't believe it! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You're teaching her well!! You know we have not played once since we played with you guys. I can't believe how big she's getting!
Lucy is too cute! Talia got so excited to see Lucy and your horse!
Lucy ROCKS our socks off!!
Katie...what do you mean "painstakingly". Is that even a word? I LOVE your blog..it always makes me smile...mom
O man that is WAY to cute! I can't wait to see you guys! She is getting SO big I can't believe it! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment