Sunday, October 4, 2009

make-over

I have been itching to get my hands on my sister's hair for a while now... yesterday was the day... while listening to General Conference I started the process... and a few hours later was very happy with the outcome!


This is Bo before... long, heavy, stringing, yucky color....




And this is after a full razor cut, some hi-lites and lo-lites and a fresh style... Bo... you look adorable!





















4 comments:

Nellie Hoskins said...

Bo ... you look so much younger and prettier!!!

The Hoskins said...

Ooo, she does look adorable! I am diggin' that cut and color! So cute, Bo!

Ruth Worthington said...

Great job, Katie - she looks lovely! :)

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Yay!! That is the Bo we know and love! Her hair is so pretty now. You do great work. So fun to see her after all these years. Give her a big hug from me!!

Anjeanette (Anji)