Okay... just kidding... and now that I am thinking about it, that wasn't very nice, but it was her mom's idea.. not mine! Meet Avery Eliason... isn't she adorable??? I would so love to have just kept her here, but her big brother Austin would have none of that! Lucy was delighted though... this is the first baby that she has ever held pretty much by herself... and she did great! She just loves babies! Thanks for sharing her with us for a few hours!
This is Emily and Josh... her real parents
And Austin and Anaya her big brother and sister... I think that they owe it to the world to keep having more kids considering that the ones that they have so far are so stinkin cute!!
1 comment:
Wow! That is one cute baby you have! :) Thanks for having us over! It was so fun to visit and catch up. And it was so fun having Lucy snuggle with me. You guys are great!
Post a Comment