Friday, October 1, 2010

2 girls and a bottle of baby powder

We have been watching/playing with one of my nieces a few times a week for about 2 months... it is great... she is adorable and it helps Lucy to have to share things more... time, toys, food, mommy... anyway... they have been getting in to the craziest things lately.  A few times they have gotten in to the tub... fully clothed, turned it on, and just generally had a great time... they are always dumping the toys out of the toy box so they can get in it... but today for sure capped it all off!  Things were quiet, that's when I always know there is the possibility of a problem... so I went upstairs... as I was walking up I heard Lucy very proudly telling me she was going potty all by herself (YEAH!!!) and then I started to smell a rather pleasant baby powder scent!  It was nice... until I realized what it must mean...

There was a fine coating of powder over the entire bathroom... walls and doors included... and in other spots there was a good inch of the stuff... I couldn't help but laugh though! They were so happy and proud of themselves!  AND... on the bright side... my house smells really nice now!

1 comment:

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

OH that is too much! My older brother did that to me when I was a baby too. I love it. So cute!