Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Staying with the Platts

Jason, Lucy and I got to stay with the Platt children while Jeff and Julie went out to BYU for Parent's Weekend... and we had a total blast with them! It has always been our favorite thing to do - staying with the Platts... and they didn't disappoint this time either :)

Friday Night we made these yummy cupcakes - they kids decorated them... they were purple - Calvin chose the color cause he thought it would look gross - in honor of Halloween!






One of the things we love about the Platts is how well the kids all get along - Tiffany and Hallie were messing around in the kitchen - this is actually after we got back from our ward Fall Festival - they crack me up!








This is Logan - isn't he adorable?



This is Calvin and Landon - they are always making me laugh! Little secret... Calvin and Lucy are going to get married (at least that is what us parents have decided!)






I loved this one - after church the boys took some quiet time and read together - Logan was reading to them... and it was just adorable!

1 comment:

Ruth Worthington said...

The Platts are such a great family! I like the cupcakes - I bet that was a blast!