Monday, November 17, 2008

Lucy is a goof!

While Jason and I have been sick, Lucy thankfully has not gotten anything... well... anything except cuter! Rachel and Gary took her for a few hours on Saturday morning so that Jase and I could sleep and so that Lucy could play with some normal people for a little while - she had an absolute blast with them... even cried when they brought her back and then left. It was so cute! then my parents took her for Saturday night and her first sleep over - they said that she did great - only cried once when she woke up and didn't know where she was, so that is not too bad!

Lucy has been practicing some new big girl moves... she has been standing and walking with help for a few months now... but she has just recently learned how to pull herself up on things. It makes her so happy and she has to turn and look at everyone like... see... I did it! It is so cute! Last night she stood up next to me without holding on to anything and stood there for a sec before she fell down. But she was so proud of herself! It was awesome!


I laid her down yesterday for a nap that I knew she needed, but she really didn't want to take... so she sat up in her crib and played for a while - I was totally fine with that, as long as she was in there for some quiet time. eventually things went quiet, so I went in to check on her at which point I found her sound asleep in this position that Yoga people would die to be able to get in!

Sorry about the poor quality... but you get the idea! and yes.. she did sleep her whole nap in this position!

6 comments:

Ruth Worthington said...

I think there is a history of kids in our family who have fallen asleep in that position in one way or another (just ask Barbara! haha) that is too cute! I am so glad she was good for you during your crazy, extremely sick weekend - we love our little LuLu!

Mily said...

That is a new yoga position called "the Lucy" That girl is flexible! Hooray for sleepovers at Grandma's house! We enjoy those too!

NellieBellie said...

Ketie...I love your pictures of Lucy. Thanks for doing this. You are AWESOME and I'm so thankful that you and your dear family are in my life. love mom

NellieBellie said...

I really LOVE your blog site Katie!!! Thanks. The pictures are awesome. Mom

Brittany Myler said...

O man what a goof! I can't believe it... So I totally miss you guys SO much! I don't think you can really understand how much I miss my little niece...and you ( I guess that would make me your sister, which I would claim ANY day)! haha LOVE YA

April Nielsen said...

You came to Utah and didn't even call????? What the heck, you've forgotten about me already. Just kidding I'm sure you were very busy. Were you here for you Grandpa? I hope you are doing well...talk to you soon