I know I am a dork and all, but I waited for so long for my little baby girl that I made us matching dresses this year... I even took it a little farther and made her baby doll a dress too - her little hair clippies were custom too :)
I'm impressed too! I seriously need to start trying to make some clothes. I always get worried making them - they never seem to fit! You did a great job!
5 comments:
Wow! Katie I'm impressed! They turned out great! I love the fabric choice!
I'm impressed too! I seriously need to start trying to make some clothes. I always get worried making them - they never seem to fit! You did a great job!
Seriously, How cute! I would totally do the same thing when I have a girl.
SO CUTE!!! Man I can't believe how big she is getting...But you guys look AMAZING!
You both look adorable. I love that Lucy's doll has a matching dress too:)
Post a Comment