
Lucy - like most kids... loves shoes!! I love the look of her daddy's size 13s on her little tiny body :)

Let's hope that she will always have this interest in helping me clean! She was so excited about helping, and I was so happy that she was doing the floors for me :)
One of the things that I love about Lucy is that she always has a huge smile for me... she is always so happy and fun loving... makes you just happy to be around her... and that is just fabulous!!
So... since we are working on the potty training business, onesies are not such a good idea anymore, but we had just bought a bunch like a week before we started, so Lucy hadn't worn them yet... and gosh darn it, I wanted her to be able to wear them... so Jason and I spent a few hours and altered about 20 onsies into shirts... waste not, want not... right?
You will see a few different Lucy funnies in this video... the first one his her dancing... she dances a ton... and it is hillarous!! the second part is how she is always finding some strange thing that she could sit on... she decided that her baby's cradle would be a nice spot to rest... and the third is her playing with some beans - that's my cheap and cleaner solution to a sand box!
No comments:
Post a Comment