Friday, March 26, 2010

from the mouth of babes

We are told over and over in the scriptures to become as a little child... so I am always watching Lucy and trying to learn from her... lately she has been praying pretty much on her own - she might need a little help here and there, but for the most part it is all her... and something has got Jason and I humbled... every time she starts a prayer she says, "Dear Heavenly GREATEST Father..."

How greatful I am to have her here to remind me of that... He is the greatest father and someone we should all try to emulate and be closer to!

Also... an update on her phone conversations... Lucy is still talking to Jesus on her cell phone - today she told Him that she is ready for her little sister!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Lucy to keep telling Him about her sister:)