K... so my Grandpa used to be the funniest guy about buying things on info-mercials... it was always a family joke... but turns out that you can get some good things on them now and again. Last month Jason and I were watching TV on a Saturday while Lucy was napping and happened to see the NuWave and I was way excited... it claimed that you could cook meat starting out frozen and generally have it done in 30 minutes... but the meat would still be juicy - what??? no defrosting? No chance of bacteria growing on some meat that wasn't cooked on time or not cooked enough... a steak cooked to perfection in 14 minutes??? Seriously?!? Jason said that we could order one, but that it would have to come out of the food budget for the month... and I jumped at the chance! Let me tell you that it has got me cookin again! I feel like I am a little spokes person for the thing... but I seriously love it! I am not a HUGE steak fan, however, I can cook a steak in this thing that is absolutely PERFECT!!!! Juicy, fully cooked, little crispies around the edges... YUM!!
Just check out what we had last night when we got home from church... everything was done in the NuWave except the potatoes... and dinner was ready 30 minutes after I started cooking it - and to die for... did I mention that it is YUMMY? it is...

2 comments:
yum-o! Love it when technology makes us moms look really good...not that you need to look like a good cook, you ARE a great cook. Some of us need the help. Speaking of which I make recipes you gave me in CO regularly. Thanks!
Your dinner looks delish. By the way Katie and I love our haircuts. Katie cried on the way home because she wanted me to turn around so she could tell you good bye.
Post a Comment