Friday, May 27, 2011

She did it again!

Do you remember my crazy talented friend that did our family pictures last year?  I had her do some of Lucy at the beginning of the month and again she rocked them!  She has a way of capturing my little Lucy's personality like no one else!  Thanks so much Sarah for your awesome work!!  Everyone else, enjoy the pictures!
also... just as information... this is some random little duck pond on the side of the road in Monument - totally crazy that Sarah can make the most off the wall and common of places look so amazing!


Pure, 100% Lucy-Lu!



Sarah asked her to smile really big, so this is what we got...




This little lopsided grin is the one that we see a ton from Lucy - silly, right? 




I just want to squeeze those little cheeks! and how about the crazy blue of her eyes... breathtaking, right?









 The last one is for a a little grin... check out the double chin she has going on... she had just tooted and therefore we got a real smile :P

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Those pictures are great!! I can't believe how much she looks like you. She is gorgeous!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Lucy is gorgeous! And your friend really is so talented. I love her work! Let's play sometime soon, okay?

Callie said...

They are so beautiful!! Sarah does an amazing job, but it helps to have such a cute model ;) The only hard part is trying to decide which ones to display, they are all so breath taking!!

Marcie said...

Oh my goodness. She looks so grown up!. She's not the little tiny girl from Primary anymore.

Jarad said...

I have been thinking about you lately! Need to call you!