okay you did it....I'm crying and man I miss you sooo much!!! Thanks for my family post. I didn't know that you're family used to call you Kate it's kind of just short for Katie like my family calls me Ap or Aps. Is wowzers my wowzers? yah I guess I do say that alot. Oh and we did it...Joshua has eyes now I'll send pics when my computer is up and running. Love ya!!
2 comments:
O man I miss you guys SO much!!! You are so cute and i love your family!!! I hope that all is well!!!
okay you did it....I'm crying and man I miss you sooo much!!! Thanks for my family post. I didn't know that you're family used to call you Kate it's kind of just short for Katie like my family calls me Ap or Aps. Is wowzers my wowzers? yah I guess I do say that alot. Oh and we did it...Joshua has eyes now I'll send pics when my computer is up and running. Love ya!!
Post a Comment