



My dad (Lary-boy as Jason lovingly refers to him) will be 62 this week, and my little hubby Jason will be 30. It is kinda fun having both of their birthdays a day apart... it gives us (mom and I) an excuse to get together and do a dinner. Last night was no exception! We had some tasty fixin's... fish (fresh trout that Grandpappi caught and Dad BBQ'd and fried up for us) some cooked carrots from the garden, some Greek potatoes, broccoli salad (those two were my contributions) and a delicious chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream for desert. Lucy... as always... was the life of the party! You will notice that there were no candles on the cake though... after a long discussion... mom and I decided that even if we had 92 candles in the house, that would cause a serious fire hazard!
1 comment:
OOOH, dinner sounded great! And you are a fantastic cook, so I'm sure it was delicious!
Post a Comment