The highlight of the trip was being able to be there for Mandi's baptism - Jason was able to perform it and her confirmation to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It was great to be able to be with her for this important time in her life. I gave a talk on the Holy Ghost, and was amazed that she remembered everything that I had told her in the talk - and was able to repeat it back - almost word for word! Mom and Dad sent a set of scriptures for her that she was absolutely delighted with - she carried them around everywhere she went and would open them and read things at random. It was great!
Lucy particularly enjoyed meeting new people that thought that she was adorable - she loved the attention, did really well with the confusion, and was just generally an awesome little girl! I love her so much!
Check out our pictures from Mandi's baptism... notice that Lucy is asleep in Liyah's arms... that NEVER happens for us... it takes a way special touch to get her to do that!





1 comment:
I cant believe how much the kids have grown! I guess they will always be little to me - I was shocked to see them all so grown up! I am glad you guys had a good experience and a fun Thanksgiving!:)
Post a Comment