Monday, December 15, 2008

Bubbles


Lucy loves bath time - as you have seen in previous posts - so I decided one night to add some bubbles to it and see what she would do. When she first saw them in the tub she was so excited that she tried to climb in there... over the side of the tub.


Then when she got in, she thought it was really neat, except that she kept getting confused because her toes would disappear.





Overall, she thought the bubbles were pretty sweet! Check out the HUGE smile - what I wouldn't give to always have smiles this big!




Not sure if you can totally see the detail in this one or not, but I had to put it up anyway - for the last few weeks, Lucy has been enthralled with the little silver thing at the head of the tub - she sees her reflection and talks to it for a long while - she will laugh with her and is just so cute!


1 comment:

Ruth Worthington said...

I love it! Lucy is such a cutie! I love the disappearing toes:)