So Sunday was Lucy's first birthday... we are still shocked that time has gone that fast, but continue to be grateful for this awesome opportunity we have to be parents to this beautiful little girl. We had a birthday party for Lucy at the club house here - we did it as a family affair - but it still ended up being rather large! Nana and Bompa, Gramma Lolly, Rachel and Gary, Joe, Barbara and their 5 kids, Uncle Ed and Aunt Leslie, Erich, Niki and Ethan, Jamie and Dan Packer and the Platt family were all there. Lucy loved all the attention and getting to see everyone and play with the other kids. There were a million pictures that were just fun to look at, so take a minute to view them.
Lucy was so funny with her cake too - I was totally expecting her to make a mess, but eat a good portion of it too, to all of our surprise though, she only had 2 bites of cake, and was just interested in throwing it around, crawling in it, and just generally making a HUGE mess! Oh well - that's what a birthday cake is for, right???
Lucy - thanks for coming to our family, for bringing us such love, peace and joy!
4 comments:
My little girl came and spent Christmas with us. I remember when she was as old as Lucy. Now she has teenagers of her own. Cherish every moment. This time you'll have with Lucy in your home will pass all too quickly. My Andi may be a mom, but she's always my little darling.
Lucy is such a darling girl! I love her in her christmas dress.
Okay - so I am just now getting caught up! I love the pictures! We had such a great time at Lu's party! I packed up the snowflake ornament the other day and couldn't help but smile. We love you guys! I am bummed that we missed the "naked on the table eating my cake" moments, but I still had a good laugh with the pics :)
KATIE!!! I am so glad you wrote! Let me just say how great you look and how beautiful your little girl is! It was so nice to hear from you!! Here is my email address: Suskb78@hotmail.com. I would love to catch up with ya. Looks like you are doing very well!! Hope to hear from you soon!!:)
Love ya!
Saundra'
Post a Comment