

Mom and Dad took us out to dinner tonight - it was great fun! We ate at 3 Margaritas (one of my favorites) and I had to get some pictures - that is strange for me because I am not a huge picture person - I just feel like a nerd taking pictures - so here they are!I do think though that my favorite part of the evening was giving Lucy a little piece of lemon to taste - we got the video on about the 5th or 6th "taste" she had and she kept going back for more... so it's not like we were being mean making her taste it... she liked it!!
2 comments:
Thanks for the LONG awaited update!!! I love the pictures but you left out the one of you and Jason. In answer to your question the "Utah" shirt looks the BEST!!! love you, Mom
Do you ever wonder how happy you could really be before you had kids? This post reminded me of that...which I totally needed after my day with the grumpy pants... :)
Post a Comment