



Jason has a thing for frosted animal crackers - not just the iced ones, the ones that have the lovely frosting that melts, and then they have those little ball sprinkles all over them... so we gave Lucy her first one yesterday on the way home from church - it had been a really long day, and she had been such a good girl... so we thought she deserved a treat! She totally loved the cookie... and I loved the look on her face as she was enjoying it! Once she would finish one, she would point at the bag and ask nicely "Dat, peasseeeee!" so fun!!
3 comments:
I am so with Lucy on those frosted animal cookies. They are so yummy! I like her pink "lipstick" :)
The pics say it all! How funny! I love the pink "lipstick" too :)
Lucy is just too cute!!!...Nana
Post a Comment