Notice the icky red nose on Lucy... we all had a cold (matter of fact, we are still trying to get rid of it...) but Lucy and Jason had it the worst. I am impressed though, no matter how bad she feels, she will always still give us a good smile!
Poor Jase - you can totally tell how crappy he feels...
K... we have 2 goofy pictures of Nana - but they are so much her personality, that I love them!! She is so funny!
That night my mom also taught Lucy what a cat says - the face that Lucy is making is the same one that Nana had been making with it... so that is what she does when she says "meow!" it is very funny! She can also do dogs, ducks, tigers (her growl is really very cute!) sometimes cows... and now the cat!

And lastly... here's me and my baby!!
2 comments:
Great video! I love Lucy's cute Meowing!!! Adorable! Your dinner looked yummy!
I love al of the pictures...but I'm gonns kick your behind if you DON'T stop putting pictures of me on it...your mom
Post a Comment