Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good Friends, Good Food, Good FUN!



Our good friends Megan and Carson came to visit us at the beginning of July - Megan was my Visiting Teaching companion when we first moved into 7th ward and I adore her! They moved about a year ago and are now living in Idaho... we have missed them tons and had a great time seeing them again! Carson is 15 months and so chunky and adorable! He has the funniest way of scooting around on his rear end instead of walking or crawling - he is very quick at getting around that way! Funny boy! We had dinner, went swimming and then came back for some ice cream cones


as you can imagine, this was the best part of the evening for the little ones... as for Jason an I... we were glad that Megan was holding the kids! I am so grateful to the friends that I have made, for the impact they have in my life, for the joy that they bring me and my family and for the laughs that we share! Thanks for coming to see us guys!

No comments: