
Our friends, the Ballard's, recently had a cute little baby girl named Hazel... she is now 6 weeks and adorable - seriously she just gets cuter every time I see here! We had them over for dinner last month and Lucy was in 7
th Heaven! She LOVES babies! Poor little Hazel though - Lucy doesn't really understand the idea of personal space yet, so she just wanted to be really close... but she was so sweet with her! We actually get to watch Hazel on Mondays starting next month and can't wait! Lucy loves it whenever she is over... and I secretly am looking forward to Lucy's nap time when I can just have some cuddle time with a little soft baby and remember when Lucy would let me hug her and lover her for hours like that!

Look how adoringly she was looking at Hazel!! I can't wait to giver her a baby brother/sister of her very own. I just pray that she is still this excited about a baby when it doesn't go away at the end of the night! (and no... that was not an announcement.... just still dreaming!)
No comments:
Post a Comment