

So Uncle Jeff and Aunt Julie just gave Lucy a little car that their kids have outgrown... Jason is calling it the Flintstone's car... and I have to say that at first he was not too happy with the idea of us getting it - something about not having room in our little appartment for it (to which I... well... I guess I ignored that!) and so we brought it home this week and Jason saw Lucy playing in it for the first time tonight... and had to admit that it is sooo adorable how happy she is with it! She is so excited to be able to get in and out of it by herself, to shut the door, to honk the horn, and to be pushed around and feel like she is just all that! I love it, Lucy adores it, Jason thinks it is pretty awesome! Thanks Platt Family!!
1 comment:
Look who has new family pics! Mike is looking at this with me and we both said almost at the same time.."She looks so much the same" about Lucy. She looks older but still has a sweet baby face. I've been meaning to ask you about her potty training...how's it going. Did you do the method you talked about?
About baby Hazel...my sister just had her baby last week and Isaiah has been in total baby heaven too. He keeps asking when they'll be a baby in my tummy...I wish as bad as him...he keeps having dreams of this baby girl in our family...I hope sooner than later.
Ya know flights to Vegas are only $59?? When are you coming?
Post a Comment