Wednesday, February 17, 2010

a little love from my little love

This was Lucy's first year of understanding that February 14th is a holiday... and we... or I guess I really should say I had a great time with it!  WE got to get all dressed up in red and white, get a new bracelet and necklace to match, a new clippie for the hair... all those girly things are great fun in my opinion!  We also talked to her a lot about how it is a special day when we can make sure to tell all the people in our lives how much we love them.  She thought that was pretty cool and tried to tell everyon that she loved them.  She wasn't feeling particularly great that day though, so by the end of the day it was a challange!

Enjoy the below pictures... the two close ups of Lucy's mad faces I just thought were funny... looks like she just got in trouble or something, but infact, all I did was ask her to sit so I could take her picture!  Funny girl!  My favorite picture though is the one of Lucy and Jason - I don't know how I got so lucky to have these two people in my life... they are adorable and I treasure them beyond belief!

4 comments:

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Those are darling pictures!!!

Robyn said...

She is getting so big. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Did you curl her hair? It looks so cute!

BMcVicker said...

Katie; you are still so beautiful!!!! That little sweetheart of yours is ADORABLE!!!!