Saturday, August 28, 2010

2010 Family Pictures

K... so there is this girl in our ward that is a photographer... she is amazing... she took us to do some much needed family pictures at the end of July and here is the result... I know there are a ton, but that is because there were sooo many good ones that I just had to share them all!  I love how she captured goofy Lucy in so many of them, and also how she got the little angelic Lucy too... AMAZING!  I don't think I have ever been this happy with family pictures before!!  And just as a side note... Jason and I are still trying to figure out how we got such an adorable little girl?!?!? love her to pieces!


If you are in the Springs and looking for a great photographer and want her info... just let me know!!

5 comments:

Marcie said...

Katie I love your family pictures. Lucy has grown and changes so much since I saw her last. Cute, Cute!

Robyn said...

Those are great pictures. I am assuming this was the same photographer that Erich and Nikki used and she is very good. I wish she had been in town when Joel was with us in COS this summer so she could have take our family photos.

April Nielsen said...

Holy Moly!!! They're incredible...I see why you couldn't only choose a few. Seriously Lucy looks totally grown up now and Opie oooh Opie, I must meet her. Miss you!!

Mily said...

These are great! Such cute pictures of Lucy! You guys are a good looking family!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Those are gorgeous!!!! Seriously . . . it makes me miss your family so much!! I have two serious questions for you: Who is the photographer? And when can you come over for dinner?