Wednesday, May 20, 2009

how to keep Lucy happy in the car

Lucy has always hated car rides - seriously - always! She was never one of those kids that we could put in the car and go for a ride around the block to put her to sleep. Sooo... when we have to be in the car, we all just brace ourselves for the fact that there will be a moderate amount of screaming : -( Sad stuff... but the other day I got a bright idea... we were at the Dollar Store and I saw some chocolate covered pretzels... so I spent the buck, then gave one to Lucy-loo for our next ride... she was very content... quiet except to laugh every now and then... when I turned around to check on her, I understood why! I guess if I was a normal person... I would have gotten a little upset at the thought of clean-up, but I just laughed and then had to get the camera!






notice how she took her shoe off to paint it and also used her leg as a canvas! amazingly enough, she didn't get any on her clothes!



No comments: