Our young women's group were doing a night on virtue last night. I was asked to dress as Queen Esther and come in and tell her story, explaining about the courage it took to do what she did and save all of her people, and how, like Esther, our girls also have that courage inside to be virtuous women... it was an awesome night - the lady that put it all together is AMAZING! and I had a good time getting to dress like a queen... probably nothing close to what she would have looked like... but it was fun none-the-less! The dress is my best friend, Jaime's - she was kind enough to let me borrow it so that I wouldn't have to make one for the event... but the rest was all me =-) not sure if I should be proud of that or not! fun fact though - the "crown" was from our wedding... it was fun to be able to use it again!
6 comments:
You look beautiful and definitely royal :)
Sounds like a fun night! You hair is getting long!
Woo Woo. Now you've got your halloween costume ready now just make something for Jas and Lucy and voila. Gotta see that.
Oh and I like you hair long. Are you growing it out? My hair is getting a makeover today too. I REALLY wish you could cut it. No one does it like you ;)
Great costume! I bet it was a blast.
YOu look oh so cute!!!
Post a Comment