Sunday, September 6, 2009

Silly Lucy


Lucy is developing her HUGE opinions on her clothing and accessories... she picked out the outfit and had to put the glasses on -

As cute as the above picture is... I love this one 20 times more... she found the goggles in a drawer the other day and has been wanting to wear them since then... sooo... while cleaning and wearing her jammies... she had to have the goggles on, and notice the black shoes - she insisted on those as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! She looked adorable at church today too.

April Nielsen said...

I think that goggles are the cutest thing that kids wear.

Yippy that your sister moved back to Colorado, can I too? You have now officially documented that you will be coming to Utah sometime this year ;)

We have a ton of birthdays in August too. Mike's is in a couple weeks and more to follow in September as well. Any good ideas for his 30th??

Anonymous said...

Lucy is just too cute and "fashionable" If she's not careful she'll be on What Not to Wear;o) She makes her Nana smile!