We have been working on getting Christmas gifts for the family done before the move... happy to say that it is all done! Just finished the last of it today... the following are some pictures of a few of them that we did - I can't put all of them on here because some of the other people actually visit our blog... but these are safe because my sister and her family don't!... so here goes... this one is a glass piece that Jason designed and I made for my sister and her hubby. My sister raises piebald ball pythons... so this one is right up her alley! The picture doesn't show the glass too well, but it was some of the hardest stuff I have ever worked with... however, I'd also have to say that it is some of the coolest stuff too! The snake is a little abstract up close, but when you back away you can totally see it!
this next one is a bunch of clippies I made for my 16 year old niece.. notice there are 16 of them (I'm a dork... I know!)? When they were out here this summer she loved to put Lucy's clippies on and mentioned a few times how much she loved them... so I thought she deserved some of her own!
The last one is a shirt we did for my nephew - again, Jason was the mastermind behind the design... then I did the work to get it made. It is a shirt that was painted using this technique - I found the idea and have gone crazy with it - it is so fun to do and they look really awesome... highly recommend this idea!!
No comments:
Post a Comment