Monday, November 2, 2009

Opie's bed

I have been trying to talk Jason in to getting a bed for Opie for like 2 months.. and he always said she didn't "need" it... well... Saturday we had to stop by Costco to pick up some things for the party and Jason saw these cool dog beds that they have for $17 and decided that Opie needed one.   He was so excited to give it to her and show her how comfy it was... however... we didn't anticipate that Lucy would also want to use it for her bed...




The good news though is that Opie is just as taken with it... One day I will get a picture of her on it too, but 3am is not my best time to take pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! Those Costco dog beds are the best. I was just like Jazon and kept saying "Kiara doesn't need a bed" but once we got one I loved having it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April Nielsen said...

Hello super post! I was just thinking that I haven't heard from you in a while...I consider YOUR blog MY form of communication ;) I've got to get mine updated today too. Dad's retiring, Grandmas passing, and Halloween you've been as busy as me although I've not had any funerals. It's life at it's greatest! Love ya!